The Comstock House features three ornate overnight rooms. Each with it's own unique features to suit your needs. The decor in each room is always being accented with additional authentic, antique treasures found from all around the world.
If you are staying for business maybe the Jennie Marcia will fit your needs, but if you want a little more luxury try the Eva Zunida or the Dollie Ann. The Dollie Ann room is a favorite among most, especially for those just getting married.
General pricing is listed below, click on the rooms to the left to view more details and pictures for each room. We do offer discounts for long term stays and business travelers, please call for pricing. Don't forget to check out our specials!-
(Friday or Saturday)
(Sun. - Thurs.)
All the luxuriant features combined with the ambiance of this historic, old world Victorian home await you. With every stay you’ll feast on a gourmet breakfast when you awake, and you may take advantage of all of our complimentary amenities. Those amenities may include:
- Beverages in mini fridge upstairs for guests
- Homemade cookies
- Individually packaged bar soaps, shampoo, conditioner and lotions in each room.
- Each room has t.v., phone, and wireless or cable internet hook up.
- Each room is also equiped with a Keurig Single Cup Coffee Maker
- Rates are for individual rooms and may vary with the length of stay.
- Rates are subject to Michigan state tax and B&B association assessment.
- Full payment due at time of arrival, major credit cards, checks and cash accepted.
- Roll away bed is available on a limited basis for an additional charge.
- Gift certificates are always available.
- Corporate and extended stay rates are available.
- Full breakfast included in rate.
- Free wireless internet or cable hookup included in rate.