We will be accepting reservations only to June 1, 2014. John and I are retiring after 7 wonderful years. We want to thank everyone who has come to visit with us. It's truly been a pleasure to meet each and everyone of you. What an adventure it has been. Thank you ALL!!!!-
Toll Free: (877) 796-4753
Fax: (231) 796-8788
All reservations mut be guaranteed with a valid VISA or MC credit card. All gift cards and/or gift certificates must be declared at time of booking
Deposit- Guests will be required to place a credit card on hold, we then run your card for your stay upon arrival.
On special weekends such as; Ferris State University's (FSU) Graduation, FSU Homecoming, and Holiday's we may require a deposit of your 1st nights stay. This may also apply to reservations that are made for 4 days or longer or whole house bookings. We will contact you prior to running your card if a deposit is required.
- Due to our small nature, cancellations affect our business greatly. If cancelling 7 days or less of reservation date there is a $25 cancellation fee.
- If cancelling the day of the reservation Guests will be charged for the 1st nights stay unless the room(s) can be re-booked.
- Guests are responsible for full reservation. There is no discount for shortened stays.
- No Shows will be charged 100% of the reservation.
- We will automatically run the card we have on file for the cancellation fee.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Check-in is from 3-6 pm, however we need an estimated time of arrival stated. We are very flexible with early or late check-in's as long as we are aware of the time.
- Check out is at 11 am.
- Our standard breakfast time is 9:00am, but we can schedule it according to your needs.
- For the comfort and safety of all guest, smoking is not allowed inside, only outside in designated areas.
- Maximum two persons per room, except where approved by innkeeper
- Guests are responsible for any damage or loss incurred in our guestrooms, common areas, or outside grounds. Damage or loss will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Children 12 and older are welcome.